Reflection on pay attention

I agree with the video, but the problems that I usually encounter with students using technology is trying to keep kids off of the games on the internet, stop them from sending emails, and parents. I have some parents that still do not have computers and Internet access so they get upset when their students have to finish something at home or do research on their own. I then remind them about access at friends homes, neighbors, libraries and the school. They still get upset. With phones and Ipods, there are still students that don't have these, especially lower income students. Then they get upset that you are discriminating against those that don't have money. Also there is a lack of time. I teach three different subjects in three different rooms. There is also a lack of computers that are accessible to my students and our wireless can barely handle the teacher laptops.

0 comments: